Help on "Highlight Key attributes for role"

evesham

Reaction score
Hi all, after many years of still playing Champ Man 01/02 with the updates, I'm slowly getting into this game.

After searching the forum I couldn't find anything specific on my question, Is it possible when you select the "Highlight Key attributes for role" to copy or import these attributes straight into the player search screen for finding signings?

Thanks for any help and I look forward to learning from all you whizzkids ;)

fairly sure you can't I am afraid, but a quick question:

I have never played CM 01 02, but lot's of people say it is their fav CM/FM. So I downloaded it the other day, but whenever I try to start a new game it says that there isn't enough system memory... but I have loads of room, on quite a high spec laptop which easily runs recent FMs. Any ideas what I can do, and what computer/laptop do you use?

Thanks in advance! :D

Hi Scotty, thanks for replying, I've found a way around it just by searching via role in player search.

For your problem, that takes me back lol, If I remember rightly the solution is

Go to
> Start
> Control Panel
> System
> 'Advanced' tab
> Under Performance, click 'Settings' button
> 'Advanced' tab
> under Virtual Settings click 'change' button
> then change the initial size and maximum size (bear in mind that the maximum size should be two times the initial size. E.g. initial size 336, maximum size 672)
> click 'Set' and then 'OK'
> You will need to re-start your machine

Depending on operating system sometimes simply right clicking the exe and "run as Administrator" works too.

If neither of these work there is a trickier solution so let me know how you go on.
cya

Hi Scotty, thanks for replying, I've found a way around it just by searching via role in player search.

For your problem, that takes me back lol, If I remember rightly the solution is

Go to
> Start
> Control Panel
> System
> 'Advanced' tab
> Under Performance, click 'Settings' button
> 'Advanced' tab
> under Virtual Settings click 'change' button
> then change the initial size and maximum size (bear in mind that the maximum size should be two times the initial size. E.g. initial size 336, maximum size 672)
> click 'Set' and then 'OK'
> You will need to re-start your machine

Depending on operating system sometimes simply right clicking the exe and "run as Administrator" works too.

If neither of these work there is a trickier solution so let me know how you go on.
cya

Thanks for replying mate! Got a slight problem... I can't seem to see where it shows me the current initial and virtual size, so I don't know what to change it to. What would you suggest I put it as? :)

what version of windows are you on?

download this official patch from Sports Interactive via sendspace here

the installation instructions are there too, hopefully this should sort your problem.

Last edited:
what version of windows are you on?

download this official patch from Sports Interactive via sendspace here

the installation instructions are there too, hopefully this should sort your problem.

Vista, and thanks - downloading it now :)