Khalaf

Reaction score
so i got soldado for 25M and he still hasnt scored even though its been like 3 games but hes been poor i got him as a lonely striker and as an advanced forward as it says thats his best role but im not oo sure it is has any one got any recomendation for what i could do to him to make him start bangin in the goals or was it just a rubbish buy. i am with arsenal and using the LFC Marshall

I'd love to hear everyones opinion and advice. cheers

so i got soldado for 25M and he still hasnt scored even though its been like 3 games but hes been poor i got him as a lonely striker and as an advanced forward as it says thats his best role but im not oo sure it is has any one got any recomendation for what i could do to him to make him start bangin in the goals or was it just a rubbish buy. i am with arsenal and using the LFC Marshall

1. You mean lone surely as lonely is a person who stays by himself.
2. If you are with Arsenal keep alternating him with GIROUD. Give him games and he'll start good.

It Will take a while for him to settle, just be patient.

yeah just played him against swansea. no goals. thank you

If the FCs dont score and you are loosing vital points, then it's probably the tactics and not the players.

giroud has 8 goals in 10 games hes doing well benteke has 3 goals in 6 games which is alright but soldado no goals in 6 games

i signed him for 26million as well in my Liverpool save playing 4 defenders 1 dm 2cm 2wingers 1st
first 3 games are cardiff,west brom and shrewsbury and he has 3 apps 2 goals and 1 assist
so hes doing well in the Advanced Forward for me

He doesn't have the attributes to play as a lone striker, he is not strong enough.

rich i disagree hes played very well for me as an AF in a lone striker role he scores some goals and gets some assists by laying the ball off to my wingers/inside forwards

Just the case of giving him time mate. If i buy a striker regardless of his age or whatever or f he is better than what i have. If i really need to play him i will but i will just ease him in and give him time to gel.

3 games in is nothing. To me it takes half a season ny on a season to get most new signing to gel etc

i guess its jus my bad luck. Rich_genie thats a good point i didnt think of that ill put him up front with benteke or giroud and give him a bit more time. thanks a lot guys.