Help on squad harmony

dexterico

Reaction score
Hi there

i am currently playing with leeds (as you well may know lol). i am 7th in the prem in my 5th season with about 2/3 of the season gone. up until this season my squad harmony has been brilliant but i recently bought:

mazzarani
drenthe
kadlec
gordon
chaves (regen)

all of who are wanted by other clubs. as i am challenging for europe i didn't let them go and some of them are unhappy that i didn't. some of my players have been complaining about the lack of harmony and i am just wondering if there is any way to rectify this>

thanks

You might be able to ask your captain to arrange a squad meeting.

all you can do is win games, less harsh team-talks and maybe try offer new contracts to your star players to make them happy or something..

and just get rid of the players that moan when they dont get first team because they affect the teams morale..

thanks gatid but the players that are moaning are the players that ive recently signed. i am not prepared to let kadlec and mazzarani go after half a season. i had that in my last season, signed oleg husyev for 12.5m and sold him for 20.5m but don't want to do it again.

thanks

you just need time that's all , if your team are still getting results dont worry

Agree with The Hig....just keep playing them together and eventually they will like eachother and there won't be a problem.

I am Leeds and I would say 60% of my team is wanted (Some by the likes of AC Milan/Lyon).

I have told them they are goign nowhere (unless there contract soon ran out) and most have accepted this (Havard Nordveit hasnt - AC Milan want him and watch him on nearly all my games).

thanks guys. btw can anyone recommend a gk who is happy 2 be back up. i have craig gordon but he is not happy

thanks guys. btw can anyone recommend a gk who is happy 2 be back up. i have craig gordon but he is not happy

steve harper is good at the ole back up and can be relied upon when the time comes, shouldn't cost too much either...

i would just offer them contracts and set a high asking price for them and if no one bid for them they'll eventually for get about it