cheesedale

Reaction score
Hi just started a game on arsenal...wanna know which players should I sell to raise money for new transfers...thanks in advance. .cheers^^)

sold these players when I was playing with Arsenal... Sagna, Rosicky, Diaby, Frimpong, Bendtner, Chamakh, Gervinho, Djourou, Mannone, Arteta, Monreal and Walcott (got 40 mil euros from City)

Got Corchia, Alaba, Varane, Papadopoulos, Strootman, Fellaini, Lamela and Bernard.

Frimpong can be a really neat player actually... But the others on skyfall list can be sold... Except Rosicky. He may be injuiry prone, but keep him as rotation on your squad, he can play pretty nicely still but gets injuired often... Since he spends most of his time sideline, He may want to retire early and he has a perfectly awesome coaching stats. He is a 5 star attacking coach on my save now XD so you choose XD Arteta is another player to keep for coaching as well XD

Yeah, I've given Arteta a player/coach contract in my save, and obviously have him as a coach. I'm still in the first season, so he's still playing but his coaching attributes are already amazing, and I'm wondering if by the time he does retire from playing and focuses on coaching whether they'll go up. I might do the same with Rosický.

Yeah, I've given Arteta a player/coach contract in my save, and obviously have him as a coach. I'm still in the first season, so he's still playing but his coaching attributes are already amazing, and I'm wondering if by the time he does retire from playing and focuses on coaching whether they'll go up. I might do the same with Rosický.

He has 20 on his mental stats on my save. Very high stats on Attacking, Tactical and Technical as well. I guess you could say he is one of the best coach in the game XD

At the start of the season I always sell Gevinho for £15m+ and Walcott for £35m+... £50million added onto a starting budget of £52 million is perfect to start your debut campaign. Fellaini and Baines are both quality buys and when you do sell, ask your DoF to sell all your unwanted players "for value" and you should make a nice return and have a good budget to spend.