HELP player needed

Reaction score
Hi i have decided to go 3-5-2 with manchester united but i need a reliable and strong centre defencsive midfeilder preferably under 25 or under but does anyone have any idas of who :S

dont worry coz city chucked a 30mill bid on lars so im getting sven

Last edited:
I'm looking for a good Complete Forward for Real Madrid. Do you have advice?

You've got one already in Phil Jones, and with all the CD talent in that Man U squad, you can easily play him there. You have a ready made apprentice in the young players at Man U in Charni Ekangamene. He's super. Gets booked a lot though. But then so do all BWMs, incl Jones. That's how I handled the BWM thing in my first Man U season, and they never got less than an 8, either of them. Spend the money on a good young CD, like Balanta, to have coming through. If the money's burning a hole in your pocket, Lucas Romero, but KEEP EKANGAMENE! :)

Brilliant Striker

if you are anywhere from a league 2 to a lower table premier league team Jonathan Obika from tottenham is a great siigning, i first recruited as part of a last ditch promotion chase for my Chesterfield side in the championship, on loan, as both my established strikers had long term injury's. he impressed scoring 14 goals in 20 appearances. once i had gained my promotion i sealed the deal for a cool 700k, he then went on to score 22 goals in 34 appearances!!! on my latest save i bought him for 160k from mansfield (as they singed him somehow from tottenham) in his first season at fleetwood (premier league in 2017) he scored 26 in 30 apperances, finishing runner up to the golden boot and scoring the Europa league final goal! absolutely fantastic striker #pureclass

p.s the year is now 2023, he is 33 years old, at bradford (i sold him so he could have more first team footie for a swap with Dwight Gayle and 90k) in the championship and has scored 8 in 20 appearances!