kanubes

Reaction score
Hello, first i want to apologize if this topic already exists, but I did not find in the research (possibly not choose the right words)
I wanted to ask you if you guys provide me the attributes by level of relevance for all positions in the pitch (if possible)
I already saw that in some tactics description's, but honestly i don't remeber in wich one :S
If you can not, I leave you at least the positions that i need:

Goalkeeper
Central Defender (normal and blocker)
FullBack
Ball Winning Mid
Advanced Playmaker
Inside Forward
Deep Lying Forward
Target Man

Thank you!
Regards,
kanubes

** edit ** I do not want to be told what are the attributes that each position requires, this even the Football Manager give us already . I want its level of relevance. (Full Back needs a high index in crosses (+15), but maybe they do not need this index in teamwork or positioning [they may need, but it is to dispel the doubts before they emerge]

Last edited:
The attributes are relevant to how you personally want to play. They also usually go hand in hand, you cannot play an isolated relevance on one. You could have Sanchez who can go past most players, but struggles with the final ball. Alternatively you could have a great crosser without much pace. Both have potential to be great, it's up to you how you want your tactic to work out.