thierry14

Reaction score
ok I really need some help on this... please help i'll rly appreciate it.

1. How to edit the kits of the match mod. Like you know during the match for example United are wearing red? What if I want to change it to green for example how do I do it.

2. The 3-d kits thing people make here.... IS IT ONLY FOR DISPLAY IN THE INFORMATION? Or does it also affect the colour of the kits during the match.

3. How do I implemint the 3-D kits in the game.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP PLEEEEAAAASE

1. How to edit the kits of the match mod. Like you know during the match for example United are wearing red? Open the Editor, Search for the club you want to change the kit of, click on them. look for where it says kits and colours and there you have it ;)

2. The 3-d kits thing people make here.... IS IT ONLY FOR DISPLAY IN THE INFORMATION? They appear on the 3d pitch and change the colour of the kits obv. They are pointless unless you want to change the colour of a kit as the logos are barely visible on the pitch with it being so small.

3. How do I implemint the 3-D kits in the game? Im not sure about this i think you put the 3d kit and the config into:

Documents>Sports Interactive>football Manager 2010>Graphics>Kits> 3D Kits (<<HERE)

Im not sure how to get them ingame but i think thats it.

Hope I helped :)

Thanks a lot conor. But for number 1 i want to change the color DURING my save. I dont want to make a new save. do u know how?

Yeah ermm download the FM Real Time editor and install it if needs be. Open it and search your team click it and look for kits and colours.