valtz

Reaction score
i can't find suitable formation n tactis for my chelsea..

it's too hard with my striker to score ...

if my chelsea win, it's not win by a big margin, just 1-0 2-1 or 2-0, home or away,

my neymar is so disapoiment -_-, i bought him for 25m,

help please

my squad is in the attachment

Yep 4-3-3 with 1 tgt man & 2 inside fwds working well for me now. If in doubt just go with everything set to default/std i.e. mid point for all settings and slowly tweak one at a time.

4-2-3-1 with wingers works for me. Drogba is set to Complete Fwd.

Can you please upload a screenshot of your tactics?
ok

try a 4-3-3 with the wingers as inside forwards :D
i will try

Yep 4-3-3 with 1 tgt man & 2 inside fwds working well for me now. If in doubt just go with everything set to default/std i.e. mid point for all settings and slowly tweak one at a time.

2 inside fwd? who?
can you give me detail , my squad is in 1st post ;)

4-2-3-1 with wingers works for me. Drogba is set to Complete Fwd.

drogba injuries for 4 weeks, i must subtitute for him place,

can you give me suitable tactis for my squad in 1st post?

here my tactis , i upload in mediafire :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d8bb0233bg0cx4k

Please help me to make chelsea win with big margin especialy in home :)

Last edited:
ok

i will try

2 inside fwd? who?
can you give me detail , my squad is in 1st post ;)

drogba injuries for 4 weeks, i must subtitute for him place,

can you give me suitable tactis for my squad in 1st post?

here my tactis , i upload in mediafire :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d8bb0233bg0cx4k

Please help me to make chelsea win with big margin especialy in home :)
The beauty here is that you barely need to go shopping... Drogba as Tgt man (I've done statistical analysis on roles and he is best as an attacking tgt man - not a complete fwd as you might think). Left Inside fwds Malouda/Zhirkov + right inside fwds Anelka/Benayoun (Nico I find plays better as Inside fwd than classic striking roles).
3 midfielders ( 1 attacking, 1 versatile, 1 deep) i.e. Lampard/Essien/Mikel.
The defence selects itself really.

Starting 11 sorted before spending a penny...

The beauty here is that you barely need to go shopping... Drogba as Tgt man (I've done statistical analysis on roles and he is best as an attacking tgt man - not a complete fwd as you might think). Left Inside fwds Malouda/Zhirkov + right inside fwds Anelka/Benayoun (Nico I find plays better as Inside fwd than classic striking roles).
3 midfielders ( 1 attacking, 1 versatile, 1 deep) i.e. Lampard/Essien/Mikel.
The defence selects itself really.

Starting 11 sorted before spending a penny...

i will try but can you give the back up for my squad?
drogba is injury now,
i try to change it with lukaku, lukaku is best as an attacking tgt man?

Hmm not going to analyse your squad for you dude (your job!). But if the Drog is injured then find a player who is similar in stats (if that's actually possible). Lukaku is a bit young to for lone tgt man so have to factor that into the equation. he might be ok for cameo's backup but not week in week out. Not until he develops. If stuck use Anelka who is pretty versatile and can play tgt man. Regardless have mixed delivery to tgt man not just aerial delivery. Play becomes too 1 dimensional.

I bought Edin Dzeko for 24m to replace Drogba in the next 2 years. Very few options available when replacing the mighty Drog.

Hmm not going to analyse your squad for you dude (your job!). But if the Drog is injured then find a player who is similar in stats (if that's actually possible). Lukaku is a bit young to for lone tgt man so have to factor that into the equation. he might be ok for cameo's backup but not week in week out. Not until he develops. If stuck use Anelka who is pretty versatile and can play tgt man. Regardless have mixed delivery to tgt man not just aerial delivery. Play becomes too 1 dimensional.

I bought Edin Dzeko for 24m to replace Drogba in the next 2 years. Very few options available when replacing the mighty Drog.

haha :)
thanks for your help friends,

neymar i set for poacher if he change drogba position

can any one sugest some best tactics to more earn gol, win with big margin

Zero's ghost tactic worked wonders for my chelsea save. very large wins, won everything (not all at once) but worked very well.

side question: what skin are using op?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/paetojas-wide-4-1-2-1-2-lots-of-cccs-t58944.html
The control tactic made by Paerojas will suit Chelsea the best.With 2 Strikers like Drogba and Torres you wont have any problems.At least 3 goals/match. You will be able to rotate your team as well and you wont need any transfers.Maybe just 1 nore M/AM(C).Get Hamsik if you can (with monthly installments) or Eden Hazard (as well with monthly instalments)if you dont have enough $$ for transfer.