BFCKeiren

Reaction score
Im hoping someone is willing to help me install an update on FM13 the transfer and league 1? if someone can help would be much appreciated. Cheers guys

Im hoping someone is willing to help me install an update on FM13 the transfer and league 1? if someone can help would be much appreciated. Cheers guys

Sure, what do you want help with. Have you downloaded an update made by a user and dont know where to put it or are you looking for a link to an transfer update for League One ( or the french) ?

( also so I can move the thread to the correct section as this is the STORY section)

Thanks I have downloaded LFCMarshalls and FM PRO's but dont no which 1 to choose or how to get them working

Thanks I have downloaded LFCMarshalls and FM PRO's but dont no which 1 to choose or how to get them working

Well, look in his thread( LFC) in the forum(custom databas, editing) as he describes exactly how to do it there.

i love LFC Marshalls but thats me and you put it in documents/si/fm13/then in a file called Editor data i THINK then whenever you load a game and you can select your leagues there should be a option at the top of the page called editor data files next to choose nations and you tick the update and continue then you should have latest transfers