Help please - I need to pick between these two laptops

Processor and Graphics wise are the same for the two, infact they are the same. But Toshiba is one bit better as it has 2GB graphics, but running FM doesnt really require over 1GB graphics.
I would go for Samsung, it will run really good and smooth.

Besides, Toshiba comes loaded up with a lot of pre-installed useless **** that would use up processers.

So I would go for Samsung, definetaly.

OH and another thing, I would avoid buying laptops from NZ, especially retail stores as they are ****** expensive and way overpriced.
I would suggest buying from Amazon, get it shipped from the US...
Or if you really prefer NZ, I'd suggest you print out the page of the laptop and the price shown, and go to Noel Leemings and ask them if they can beat the price. Most likely scenario they will, and they are good at that. I showed them a $4400 US laptop from Amazon, cheapest one I could find, and showed to Noel Leemings in which they took the price down to $3890, and it was a one up model from the original. :)

Processor and Graphics wise are the same for the two, infact they are the same. But Toshiba is one bit better as it has 2GB graphics, but running FM doesnt really require over 1GB graphics.
I would go for Samsung, it will run really good and smooth.

Besides, Toshiba comes loaded up with a lot of pre-installed useless **** that would use up processers.

So I would go for Samsung, definetaly.

Yeah, I was also thinking about going for the Samsung - purely because of the brand. Have you had any experience with Toshiba computers/laptops?