Help please, I've seem to have lost club & kit colours on AFC Rushden & Diamonds

tigertailz001

Reaction score
Help please, I've seem to have lost club & kit colours on AFC Rushden & Diamonds

Help me please, I've seem to have lost club & kit colours on AFC Rushden & Diamonds since the upgrade through steam on patch 15.3.1. I have downloaded logos, kits & extra leagues and added them to the game, also I haven't downloaded any kits for any clubs in United Counties Football League Premier Division, but the added files that I've downloaded have been working okay before the upgrade and still now. Also I've tried playing around in the editor by change colours the editor, but nothing seems to change on AFC Rushden & Diamonds when I start playing the game. I don't know if it something I've done to cause this problem or is it something to do with the upgrade. Has anyone else have the same problem as I have?, or does anyone knows how to solve my problem with this?. I would be very grateful if someone can help me please. See picture for problem:

1q6LqFK.jpg