Help please! Unable to load saved games.

gillrfc

Reaction score
Hi,

I am unable to load any saved games due to a windows runtime error.

I've tried on both Windows 7 and Windows 8 but neither works. I've also disabled my anti-virus but this doesn't help either.

Can you please advise?

I'm pretty sure once a save is corrupt, it is unable to be restored, as I had this problem in last years version and this is what I was told, unless there was an update about this problem for this years game that I didn't see.

You could try to ask for help at the SI forums. They'll try to help you recover the file and figure out what went wrong.

Cheers. It's every save that I've had recently that's became corrupt, quite frustrating!

Check on the SI forum. Maybe they can help. A lot of these issues are caused by an Anti-Virus program running system scans while FM is running, so make sure it doesn't next time.

Check on the SI forum. Maybe they can help. A lot of these issues are caused by an Anti-Virus program running system scans while FM is running, so make sure it doesn't next time.

I know, switched all my anti-virus off but the problem still persists.

I know, switched all my anti-virus off but the problem still persists.
Switching off the scans after your save became corrupt won't help, if I understood you correctly. It will help with any future save though. As a matter of caution always select to have a 3/5 file rolling save. Then you'd have backups automatically too.