Status
Not open for further replies.

mufc17+3

Reaction score
I've follwed the instructions on where to find the data editor when activated through steam but every time i try to losad it, it won't load and the screen goes black like its trying to but then nothing happens when i click it again it says already running. am i missing something

cheers

I'm having the exact same problem. Just bought the game and spent ages trying to locate the editor but each time it says i'm already running it. Somebody help please...............................

how about just searching for it in the system for : Editor 2010 or Editor or editor.exe . then make a shortcut into desktop once you find the target. I believe it's the same logo as FM2010

i used steam in the past but gave me lots of problems. so if it doesn't work you can visit sigames website forum... OK i just did here is a link hope it helps:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2010\Tools\editor

if u haven't tried i suggest u make a search as i suggested

cheers.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

for extra help go here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159021

if u r not a member of the website please register to be able to see the forum. if you r not logged in it would show you that the forum doesnt exist or empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.