NUFCdaniel96

Reaction score
Heres the team I have at the minute....

GK- Al Habsi
(RB) Ronnie Stam- (CB) Antolin Alcaraz- (CB) Gary Caldwell- (LB) Maynor Figueroa (CDM)
(CDM) Mohamed Diame
(CM) Ben Watson- (CM) James McArthur
(AMR) Victor Moses- (AML) Jean Beausejour
(St) Hugo Rodaellga

Thats the team I have picked at the start and I'm asking for help with where I need to strengthen and who with. I have a budget of £5 million to spend and bear in mind this is on the latest update so the players must still be available :)... Thanks in advance to anyone that replies

If your in the first season then try to get a CM and a RB. Had a save with Wigan on new update and Sime Vrsaljko doesn't want to come before anyone says his name. For Rb try Pavel Vidanov and Cm mabee Eliot Grandin, Tom Cairney, Danny Guthrie.

I'm Wigan in my 3rd season so know where you're coming from! I bought Wilfried 2.5mil clause in his contract, (not sure if thats on the new patch?), was an absolute revelation for me up front bagged so many goals, took a while for him to settle in. Also I got Siphwie Tshabalala for 500k for left wing but then retrained him as a IF right winger, he's brilliant too. Also if you want a good utility defender Ivan Bandalovski isn't too bad better as a RB or LB but can be cover for CB, really cheap too. I never got Stam playing well so cashed in on him in Jan and Bandalovski was my first choice RB. Also I would consider getting rid of Alcaraz, attitude was awful, along with his performances, can't suggest who to replace him with though.