davidze

Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong place but i didnt know where else to put it my game is still the default version and when i go onto steam it says there is no updates for it so i dont have the updated game what should i do ?

First, two things. make sure you have Steam automatically update the game for you. This a common mistake users make and also make sure you are not in Offline mode.

To make sure it's set to automatically update:

In the left hand side window were all your games are stored, right click on the name of the game, in this instance it will be Football Manager 2013, go to Properties and then the Updates tab. If it says always keep this game updated then you are fine on that.

One thing to note: When starting a new game, the database will still say 13.0.0 even though its the newest update. So don't get confused with this if this is the case.

ye it says the default one not 13.2 how can i check to see if it is updated ?

First, two things. make sure you have Steam automatically update the game for you. This a common mistake users make and also make sure you are not in Offline mode.

To make sure it's set to automatically update:

In the left hand side window were all your games are stored, right click on the name of the game, in this instance it will be Football Manager 2013, go to Properties and then the Updates tab. If it says always keep this game updated then you are fine on that.

One thing to note: When starting a new game, the database will still say 13.0.0 even though its the newest update. So don't get confused with this if this is the case.

Quickly do this for me...

Start FM, then push the windows key then, open up task manager (Ctrl, Alt + Delete) click the Processes tab, then find fm.exe, right click that then go to Properties, then next to description, what does it say? If its the newest patch it will say somthing like

"Football Manager 2013 13.2.2f342835"

Like written above, You are probably looking at the database when starting a new game. This is just a database , not the version of the match engine.