Help Please !!!!!!

Drummondinho

Reaction score
Ok sorry not oo sure if this has ben posted before but playing game on 9.3.0
with hearts and last couple of games just hitting loads of shots off target here is some screenshots help would really be appreciated.

Buy a striker with better composure...

Well you seem to have a decent team so when choosing tactics I think if you go to individual tactics you can tell them what to do or go into player interaction and tell them to place shots.

k

ok i have robert lewandowski his composure is only 11 plus i'm hearts they are skinto i only got 149k to spend at start.

i have told him to place shots now hopefully that will help thanks bu if anymore ideas much appreciated

Look to your reserves you have a bulgarian striker hes pretty good.

k

kostadinov not yet maybe few years but what i wanna know should i give strikers lees or more creative freedom i know he less the more closer to the kpr they will shoot and the more cf the more they will take chances a shooting anywhere. i'm happy i'm winning games but i hate shooting off target

Lewandoski sucked for me, bought for £12m, got worst signing of the season in Prem (2011/12) sold for £8.5m.

lewan

wow 12m may sell him lol hes my top scorer just now just need him hitting more on target

try taking his long shots down they tend to shoot closer to the goal

yep strikers are on long shots mixed and one rarely

what really annoys me tho is some one with 5 long shots and 10 finishing will score 2/2 lol and composure that dont mater either with them as someone with5-9 comp will score in 1 or 2 shots

Lewandowski is far to inconsistent to be considered a good buy IMO