TMNBirtles

Reaction score
Just getting into a great game with AC Milan. Taken me ages to adapt to a club as much as I have this time. Really enjoying it. However I am in my first season and on 31st December. When ever I try to continue the game into January the game crashes and I get this message

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in : C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager2013\crash dumps\FM 2013 v13.3.3.359652 (2013.04.14 17.04.48).dmp

Does anyone know what I need to do? I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I could really do with some help please, gutted I can't carry on with this game at the moment :(

Yeah I've looked at various things on Google as to what it could be and nothing really seems to relate to it. I did use FMEL to get a bit more finance for small transfers but I don't see how this could really affect anything??

Same problem!

Having the exact same problem, and I have no idea how to solve it.
I hope somebody know how to solve this, because I have a great career!
Please help! :)

Just getting into a great game with AC Milan. Taken me ages to adapt to a club as much as I have this time. Really enjoying it. However I am in my first season and on 31st December. When ever I try to continue the game into January the game crashes and I get this message

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in : C:\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager2013\crash dumps\FM 2013 v13.3.3.359652 (2013.04.14 17.04.48).dmp

Does anyone know what I need to do? I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I could really do with some help please, gutted I can't carry on with this game at the moment :(
I had the same problem as this a while back,but what i done was verify the game cache within steam and it fixed it no problems.Hope this helps mate.