stuinbucks

Reaction score
Hello

I am stuck in game at the minute.

It is on 62 Minutes, my ML has a rating of 6.2 and has been like this since just before half time.

I don't have anyone on the bench able to play in that position, is there anything I can do? For instance put a player there out of position or just leave him on and hope for the best.

Thanks

Tricky. Have you tried the usual shouts for him? Why is he so low? Is it down to a one-off error and he is playing OK apart from that?

Failing that, a DL might be able to do a job in that position, or an MC might be able to slip wider, this is where knowing your players attributes comes into it. ST often have pace and acceleration to do a job at wide midfield roles.

Anyone on the bench can play in that position - it's a question of how good they will be. Don;t worry about the Green/Yellow/Red familiarity discs, the attributes are what is important. Without seeing what's available to you it's hard to make a judgement.

I would probably look at the the players available and find one with solid-ish defending, a reasonable ability to cross and work rate. High decisions would help as well as well as determination.

Do you have a MR? play inverted and change them over.

The game will sometimes suggest a player on the bench who could play in the required position even if they are not known for it. The green/yellow/red discs are just pointers. I've had a player turn out excellent short term results in what according to the computer is a 'weak' position. Don't think just because there is no dedicated ML on the bench limits you for subsitutions, if a player is playing poorly (for whatever reason) remove him from the match, keeping a low perfoming play on the pitch is only making it harder for your other players.