Mufc4lifee

Reaction score
right im in mid febuary with swansea top of the league by a point but with a game in hand over burnley i got to the semi finals of the league cup won the 1st leg 2-0 against chelsea then i had to play everton in the fa cup i had already beat villa and spurs in it so was on a good run but i end up losin 3-1 against everton and since then my player has just been **** tbh the next game i had was second leg agianst chelsea i lost 3-3 on away goals they beat me 3-1 on the night and i all my players just performin **** i give them good team talks to try n spur them on also gave em bad 1s to see if that will work but has any1 got ideas to make em start to play like them usuall selfs again screenys if needed

cheers in advance

Full stops and paragraphs are overrated anyway.

You are a championship team playing a champions league team and a top 6 premier league team, what did you expect?

Start worrying if your team are still doing '****' in 5 games time.

yer they r iv played 6 more and i won 1 lost n drawn the rest and yes they r

There morale is poor after losing id say. Be forgiving with your team talks and dont put too much pressure on them to win.

Also its not unusual to lose to to Chelsea and Everton, You got lucky in games before that.

Off topic but:What Jake said clean up your text with proper sentences, paragraphs and grammer. Because that op looks like drivel mate. And please refrain from using text speak as its frowned upon by the community here.

Why is what mate? The drop in form?
If thats what you mean just say wish the team good luck in pre match press conference and dont build them up to win after previously having a poor result. Its completely natural thing to happen. Should regain their form soon enough.

Now,i see your fairly new to the community here but you should check out the forum rules before you post again.
Click here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules especially rule 8 on posting rules.
Dont mean to be a b**** but we all have to follow the rules mate :)

losing is part of the game and considering your Swansea doing well to be first in the table anyway and beating Spurs and Villa already in the cup and a 2-0 aggregate win over Chelsea you have already had huge success to win against Everton and the 2nd leg would of been just magic

Your dip in form will most likely be because of your losses, we all lose don't worry just in team talk before the game tell them no pressure let them play some free flowing football don't worry about the win. normally after losing a few getting some lower moral i play for a defensive draw unless its a small team, at least you don't lose and people keep happy :)