oneedham

Reaction score
I am new to this game, I am Altrincham in the BSP ( non league ). Does anyone recommend a succesfull tactic because I just can not win. Any help in regards to training, also how do I organise games for my reserve team. I have left my assistant to run my reserve team but they don't play any games !!!

Any help would be much appreciated !!!! because I am rubbish at it !!!

Cheers

If you're playing for the first time, you should pick one of the biggest clubs (Barca, RM, Chelsea, ManUtd, OL, FC Bayern,...). Learn how to play with those clubs and then you can pick a club from lower league and start with it. It is harder to play with clubs from lower leagues, so I suggest you to pick my advice. :)

wrong section mate this should be in tatics and training ;)

maybe try a bigger side to get more used to the game first mate? then test yourself at lower leagues once you are confident with the bigger sides, and have more game know-how? :)

anyway, you could try this tactic - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4180
it seems pretty good, works great for me at home with most teams but i have to make some tweaks to play away with it sometimes.
or this one - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3536 depends what formation you fancy playing, they both seem pretty good though :)

The game, like anything else really, is trial and error. I suggest you play around with it until you become familiar with how the game is played. There is a greater sense of accomplishment if you succeed with your own tactics.

However if that isn’t for you these just browse the forums, the most popular tactic’s are usually popular for a reason.

2e33hhf.jpg

Try this, auto assign roles and duties.

I have been playing the game for over 10 years 01/02 i think was when i first got addicted, and still when i get the newest version of the game every year i always start with usually man utd or another big club. I suggest you take that advice whilst you get used to the game. Then maybe experiment with other clubs later.