mcskeane7

Reaction score
In my game ive been trying my hardest to get 5* stars on all categorys in training although ive signed some brilliant coaches my stars don't seem to go up in the category they are best in ... And at the bottom right corner i have seen some peoples screenshots and mine is different the only categorys i have on training screen is - strength,aerobic,gk shotstopping,gk handling,tactics and ball control but on other people i see attacking and defending i dont have that ??? Help me :'(

Probably the problem is that you are playing FM windowed, not full-screen.
I'm having the same problem, but if you only switch to full-screen when you set training it'll all be fine. Then you can switch back.

Ive also noticed that when u pick a category for the coach and go do something else and go back in its went back to the way the set it ???

Ive also noticed that when u pick a category for the coach and go do something else and go back in its went back to the way the set it ???

You mean it doesn't remember your selection? Might be because you have empty categories.

Thanks a lot seems to work now what coaches are best for 5* stars on all categorys ..on mines if i have a coach and hes got 19 for attacking i select attacking it goes to 3 and a half whys that do you need two coaches on each category ?? Thanks again

Probably the most important attributes in a coach are Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivating - They play a part in every coaching category, be it attacking, goalkeeping or anything in between.
You should look for coaches first looking at this mental trio of attributes, and only after that should you look for a specific training category.
A 5-star attacking coach will have something like 15 Det, 15 Discipline, 15 Motivating, 18 Attack, 18 Tactical.