Sally888

Reaction score
I started playing fm at 2006. But i don't seem to have got any better at it, 9/10 times i'll have a great pre-season and then when the season starts i'll get a losing streak until i give up about 2-3 months in, then i'll just start a new game. i think the furthest i've ever got on fm is a season then i get bored! And i just can't seem to fiind a tactic to suit the team i'm managing!

help, hints, tips and advice apreciated.:)

Last edited:
If your struggling to get into a game , do a bit of research on the team your managing , have a look at their history , records etc.
The more you get in touch with your club , the less likely you'll quit when you hit a bad patch.

I agree use a team you know do some research on the forum theres probably a guide to your team in here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/list-of-team-guides-2011-t60973.html and don't be afraid to ask on here. As for doing well in pre season and not in the league it will take time for your team to gel and play well together (remember the teams you play week in week out in your league are usually way better than pre season friendly teams) try and keep a settled first team selection . I would personally download a tactic from this site and use it if your struggling on the tactics front. Pick a tactic which is your fav formation and stick to it (it also takes time for your team to get used to tactics) I used Raikan007 perfect 442 tactic then developed it from there. The biggest thing is have patience stick to a tactic and team selection it will bear reward .Also if a player plays well have a private chat with him and tell him, same if he plays poorly tell him he had a poor game this earns respect from players and they will perform better for you
hope this helps