HELP PLS; looking for a tactic that benefits my 197cm striker

Junior_Kensh

Reaction score
managing a sub top team. i need something with a lot of crosses to my striker, so mostly wing play. im kinda struggling to find the perfect role for him because none of those striker roles really fits this idea of an lone striker just waiting for crosses. only thing i can find is Poacher but that didnt worked out that well. hes big and has good heading and anticipation.

would love to be a 4-3-3
thx

433 dm wide. I would set up with two wingers, right footed on the right, left footed on the left. You could try one in support with a fullback on attack overlapping, and 1 in attack with a fullback on support crossing from deep. A mezzala on the supporting fullback side, and a carrilero on the attacking fullback side.
Floated crosses or mixed on team instructions. Early crosses.

PI aim cross at centre if you play him as a Poacher. I would try him on Pressing forward on attack at first, then poacher, or Target forward on attack.

If you play him as a targetman you can even instruct the keeper to distribute goal kicks to him.

I would start with that, and reevaluate after a run of 10 games

Edit: also, put your striker on near post in corner and free kicks, and aim there

Last edited:
try kaka cant dance, my target man bagged loads as one of the complete fowards, even in the middle of the front 3, crosses came from wingbacks

try kaka cant dance, my target man bagged loads as one of the complete fowards, even in the middle of the front 3, crosses came from wingbacks
but it has an advanced forward not target man?