DCam89

Reaction score
started a new game and decided to go QPR, although watchin arsenal 2nyt made me want to go on an endless journey in taking them to the top domestically and in europe.

should i stay with QPR and try get them promoted then gradually work my way to the top in the premiership or go with the arsenal idea?

also how do i post screenshots? tryed to post my team there haha

if you can achieve it with QPR then you will feel a much higher sense of accomplishment. Although how good are you at maintaining long term saves?

Why not make QPR a European powerhouse, will take a decade of financial restructuring from promotions but eh

thought QPR were fairly loaded?

They've been toned down a lot because although there owners are rich, they don't really invest a lot in the squad and that is evident by there transfer activity the past few seasons.

if you can achieve it with QPR then you will feel a much higher sense of accomplishment. Although how good are you at maintaining long term saves?

i'm fairly good, i usually go between 3-5 seasons, but i'm sure i could go longer if i had the right team. i'm nt an expert or play itall the time but i'm quite good when it comes to finances and progression. before my laptop broke i was having an amazing game as rangers and then guess what??? the laptop broke and after achieving so much in 5-6 seasons :( after that i couldn't find the motivation to do all tht agian with rangers so started going english teams, lower leagues ect. i'm gettin better tho :p

whats the best games u guys ever had with a team in those kinda standards?