Jonb14

Reaction score
I just started a game with pompey for a challenge and couldnt believe when my transfer budget was nothing so i put a couple of players up for sale i.e. kanu,lauren.primus and a few others bt laurens the only one getting any offers and there all below valuation. so signed tachinardi,smertin,fiore and schewelen on loan from monaco i thnk, tried ronaldo but he wudnt come, so i was thinking i should maybe sell defoe and diarra and try to raise funds to help strengthen the team but think i may get a back lash for this..... i need rb,rm, and a couple of decent strikers tried to get laurito but hes on loan ne help wud be much appreacitaed cheers in advance!!!

paloschi hes a wonderkid get him for 2m

i would recommend you sell diarra and then get an replacement thats about the same quality as him but buy for a fraction of that money.

I wouldn't sell Diarra if i were you, he becomes one of the best players on the game in a few seasons time. Sell Defoe and get a striker called Keirrison from Coritiba for 4 million, he's one of the best on the game, after a season he's worth 30 million and he gets you loads of goals.

sign ariza makakula frm benfica, he is a very cheap and good striker.

Are you just putting them on the transfer list?

If so I recommend that you offer them to clubs, as long as the asking price isn't too high, you should get a few offers for each player.

i would adivse you to invest in some defenders most of pompys are old..

gatid pompeys backline are accent villareall were after disitn but i asked for 10mil and it scared them off, im that desperate im keeping djimi traore, anyone know of any good cheap right mids cos ive only got glen little and fiore and littles ***** tried for pennant but he wont come 1st team comitments,same with vela as well, i want to sign cpla of experinced and some young players,thnks for your help and suggestions guys