benclarke5437

Reaction score
this is really annoying, anybody know how to fix it?

Overall Transfer Fee is what i'm confused about?

7 M.So?You can not change it?
no that's not the problem, in the 'comments' section it says overall of transfer is £784,179, 392. so if i made a bit with that, that's how much is offered not 7m... this also happens with offering plays to clubs etc...

Glitch.One of a 100000000000000000000... in the game.
I think glitches can not be fixed.

Do not do anything.I am not an experienced FM player.So wait for other advice.If nothing comes up do what you want.

this is really annoying, anybody know how to fix it?

Overall Transfer Fee is what i'm confused about?

woah!! why would you start a new save? Just ignore the comments box. Bid as much as you think is reasonable for him. the transfer value clearly will not be that much because then the transfer won't go through. so just ignore the comments and play as normal.

woah!! why would you start a new save? Just ignore the comments box. Bid as much as you think is reasonable for him. the transfer value clearly will not be that much because then the transfer won't go through. so just ignore the comments and play as normal.

The transfer doesn't go through? it says that i'm putting players up for £billions when i'm putting them up for 3 million?

Make the bid, if the transfer is worth £700m then it won't go through, as you don't have that, then there's problems, but chances are, it will go through at £7m. I think that's what malhar was trying to explain.

Just save and exit game and the re load save and it should be back to normally.

The transfer doesn't go through? it says that i'm putting players up for £billions when i'm putting them up for 3 million?

wait hang on, does this happen when you're trying to sell players as well? Because clearly if you're trying to buy them, the transfer will not go through if it actually costs 700million, because you obviously don't have that much money. So just proceed with that as normal and see what happens. Also, if that's happening when you're trying to sell players, try selling someone you don't need for a very low price and see if clubs bid for him. I am sure that they will bid for the price you intend to sell them at rather than the one in the comments box.

The overall value of the transfer is in parentheses, which means a negative number. Which I guess means Bayern would pay you 784M to take David Alaba off their hands. You should definitely do that deal.