_Cantona_

Reaction score
right im starting my 3rd season with wigan and kirkland is unhappy and wants to leave

so i made an 11.5 mill bid for asenjo

was just wondering should i go through with it cause i just think its alot for a goalkeeper plus his wages is like 75k a week ( so i could get him to join )

asenjo is a class keep i would say hes worth it but thats my opinion

well worth the money , id would say go for it.

ok ill go for it and see how it goes

thanks for quick reply guys

Yohann Pele is a little bit better attributes than Asenjo and he is much taller, 196cm..Just compared these two guys..

Great suggestions. Just wanted to say that 11.5 is not remotely too much for a keeper in my experience. Hardest players to sign, and arguably the most important.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

You understand height makes no difference?

Really?

always assumed it would...

Yohann Pele is a little bit better attributes than Asenjo and he is much taller, 196cm..Just compared these two guys..

Pele is in his prime, whereas Asenjo still has a few years to go yet. So it is not fair to compare them like that. On fm a keeper generally peaks at around 30-ish (in my experience) so on that basis Asenjo is a better buy.

Height matters abit, but if the keeper is small they are more likely to be very agile, therefore be able to reach any part of the net.
example shay given or ilker cassilas
i prefer small agile keepers tbh.

does it really in the game? odviously irl it would but in the game? i don`t think so.imo