rrj2415

Reaction score
ive downloaded the newest patch and i went on editor just to make sure that it downloaded correctly and all of the january transfers have been completed, but... when i try and load up my fm2011 my screen goes black and in the middle there is some white writing saying processing... processing... please wait. but it has been like that for just over an hour now :/ has anyone had this problem before? or know what to do!?.:(

ive tried turning my computer off and it dont make a differance but thanks pal. when you say uninstall it and install it again do you mean the fm2011 or the patch?

ill try, btw im quite new to fm2011. i know im going to sound very dumb but how do i unistall it?

thanks but shall i do the whole football manager game then?

for that happening it may be an pirate copy because a friend of mine had the same problem and thats why it is better to buy the game

okay and im playing it on the disc;)
ok mate is better to play using steam imo because it updates game auto for you, when you start downloading patches for the disc i always had trouble with game hence i installed via steam and not disc mate

okay do you have to do anything when you use steam and is the game still the same e.g. do you still get editor and other add ons, btw i bought it in a shop

ok mate but as it was the same problem as my friend it could be :)

game is still same just install via steam when you insert disc then patches will update everytime new one comes out, i got mine from shop to what you mean by add ons mate?

i ment like things that you can download like player face and things... i installed it again but it didnt give me the option to install it by steam this time ??

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

ive just tried downloading it again (using disk) just to check if it was a one off and its doing the processing... processing... please wait again :/