Help re installing fm10

leedsfan86

EIEIEIO........
Reaction score
Hi yesterday i rebooted my laptop deleting all files off my hard drive so obviously today i needed to reinstall fm10 . After re installing steam i put my game disc in and followed the instructions then i get to the bit where it asks for the game code i enter it and steam said it had already been used by another steam user (obviously me last year) what i wanted to know is there any way i can use the game now?

btw i am logged into steam with the same account as last year.

thank you.

in your games libray in steam FM 10 should be there, just uninstalled. All you have to do is right click and choose install game. Then just wait for it to install :)

That is odd. Like Jak16 said, all your games should be listed in your library, just greyed out until you install them.

If there is an issue however, email Steam support with proof of purchase and they should be able to help you. They are usually very good.

cheers lads its not there only game i have on steam at the min is fm 11 demo which i downloaded after the reboot. managed to get it working without steam just using the disc only problem is i cant find the folders with tactics db graphics and all that now so i cant add logos the only thing i found was the editor but that was in a diffrent location.

The tactics/graphics ect. should just go in:
My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 Demo

You may have to run the game once before those folders will be created but you can always create them manually.