Help requested fixing uninvolved MCa

ChrisMorgan

Reaction score
Hello,

I will attach my tactic at the bottom of the post.

As attached, I play a 4-4-2 which looks like this:

manutd4-4-2.jpg

Having read the TTF throughly ive decided to create a tactic based heavily on the ideas discussed within it. Now im currently half way through my first season with Man Utd. (Just trying ot get back into FM
rolleyes.gif
), doing pretty well sitting four points clear and still in all cups/CL. But on the whole im not entirely happy with my tactic. I play my favourite formation, a basic 4-4-2. My two full backs have mixed FWRs, Evra (Left) and Rafael (Right). My two wingers Ronaldo and Nani/Tosic both have swap position instructions which, so far, has worked very well. At the start of the season for reasons unknown to me I decided to buy beckham for £5M. Fortuneately it has been a great success and fills my MCd spot very well. The MCd position also has a barrow. My other signing was Joao Moutinho for £10M.

Now to the problem; My MCa. This position is usually filled by Anderson or Moutinho. However, it doesnt matter who I play there, whether im playing Liverpool or AFC Wimbledon, they seem to have zero effect on the match. Moutinho has a few goals this season solely due to his excellent long shots attribute and one assist.

MCa Instructions:
http://www.thedugout.net/community/showthread.php?t=58359#
MCaPIs.jpg

Moutinho:

moutinho.jpg

Anderson has done nothing whatsoever when he has played.

Now i have tried changing the following things to no avail:

• Mentality
  • Creative Freedom
  • Passing
  • Closing Down
  • Marking
  • FWRs

All help appreciated.

Chris.

Both the same tac just in different file types.

View attachment 6289
View attachment 6290