jimosaurus

Reaction score
I've created a custom pan-European league, and I've run it for a couple of years to check the cups etc. all work, but I'm having trouble with getting reserve leagues to work!

I've set the Nation Rules to create reserve and U19 leagues in the same divisions as the main leagues, but the reserve leagues consist of mainly the English teams (I've based the league in England), including lower league teams that aren't in the super league. However, teams from countries where the reserve teams are part of the same pyramid (Bayern II, Real Madrid Castilla, etc.) are still counted as being in their own country's system, and some countries, e.g. Italy, aren't in a league at all.

Can anyone help? Hopefully this makes sense!

You need to create the reserve/U19 leagues yourself and set them as custom competitions in the nation rules. I'd go through all the clubs in your leagues and get rid of their current reserve teams, whatever they may be, and then delete them - Bayern II, Real Madrid Castilla - from the database entirely... Then it should be a case of simply selecting all of the clubs in your database and giving them reserve/U19 teams... Then, of course, you gotta' add those teams to their relevant leagues and whatnot.