Help Save A Football Team

garland442

Reaction score
Most of you will know my team has entered administration and is facing liquadation barring major inverstment, the fans are doing there bit and several other teams and supporters have pledged some spare cash to help the cause

if anyone has a few quid in there paypal or bank accounts that they wouldnt miss to much it would go a long way saving my beloved dees

www.dee4life.com to donate

save the dee!!!

I might give 5p if you're lucky ;)

Shouldn't spend money they haven't got, why should we give them some back?

I might give 5p if you're lucky ;)

Shouldn't spend money they haven't got, why should we give them some back?

They didn't though :S A benefactor was bankrolling them, and then for reasons unknown, pulled out with barely a days notice :S

was the stupid guys on the board they are now gone the fans are trying to run it but its not the fans fault the board made very stupid decisions

I'll give some money as soon as I've got a bit of spare cash, because I know what your going through sort of. I think your situation is worse than ours though, so I hope you get through it okay. Good luck x

Hope you get out of this mess!
Will donate. Good luck

Once I get some cash, I will donate a tenner. I hate to see clubs in this way.

If I donate a quid would they take the other quid in my bank account as they are desparate

thanks guys i know i wouldnt wish what is happening on any team we are lucky we have a good fan base that can hopefully keep us alive, also got signed shirts sent from alot of clubs for auction to raise funds even got carlos tevezs top send up from our very own charlie adam what a guy shows a still a dee at heart