Sam94

Reaction score
Hello fellow FM players! i have a little issue (if we could call it that) and its rather bugging me at the moment.

Recently i hit March on my first season so the first intake of regens have came into the game, so as i usually do i went into World > Transfers > Youth Intake and i scouted every single one of them (around 800-1200 players) and every few days i would get 10-15 scouted players appear on my inbox and many of the scout reports looked very promising.

Now when i go into Scouting > All Known Players or even Scouting > Scouted none of these 1200 regens that ive previously scouted are in there? even though my scouts have clearly scouted a large portion if not all of them? The only way i can find them again is going back into Transfers > Youth Intake which is pointless given the huge list.

I also have a few i managed to add to my shortlist at the time but that isnt really helpful since i was expecting them all to be under scouted or something so i could organise / sort them exactly how i wanted so i could hand pick the best from the list.

Any help on this or what im missing to find all these scouted players would be very helpful! Thank you.

I create a new shortlist specifically for newgens and I add them all to the shortlist, then I go in and weed out the really bad ones, then I scout the best ones of the newgens I have remaining in that shortlist. Every time you go in that shortlist you will have all the newgens and their scout ratings beside them, and eventually you have an enormous list after a few seasons but by then some of them are about 22-23 years old.