if its all of the 40 mill i would but i dont no what your other st are like an what your finances are!

if its all of the 40 mill i would but i dont no what your other st are like an what your finances are!

View attachment 446602View attachment 446601View attachment 446600View attachment 446599

Here are my finances! And the rest of my squad. I can provide player attribute screenshots too if you wanna see how they compare to werner, but atletico just bid 50mill straight up. Really dont know what to do, on one side do i really need the money? But it is 50mill. could buy luke shaw and a decent CB for that too.

I'd say sell Werner. As Watford, you probably could use the finances, and 50 Million is heck of a lot. You can restructure your entire team with that. You also have Morata and Fierro who can bang in goals, and Zivkovic develops excellently as well. If you need another option after Werner, Mitrovic likes scoring, just for fun.

I personally wouldn't sell Werner, but that's because I'm rather fond of him, ingame. But this is a **** good deal. Although, I think you can sell him for 60 Million or so, if you hold out for a while (Another year or so). Depends upon how you work with your players.

I'd say sell Werner. As Watford, you probably could use the finances, and 50 Million is heck of a lot. You can restructure your entire team with that. You also have Morata and Fierro who can bang in goals, and Zivkovic develops excellently as well. If you need another option after Werner, Mitrovic likes scoring, just for fun.

I personally wouldn't sell Werner, but that's because I'm rather fond of him, ingame. But this is a **** good deal. Although, I think you can sell him for 60 Million or so, if you hold out for a while (Another year or so). Depends upon how you work with your players.

yeahh i was thinking of holding out for a couple more years, i dont usually like selling my players, simply because i love buying the best youngsters out there and develping then into the best. Hopefully in 3-4 years this team matures to challenge for the title, with a few class additions. Might keep wener for another 2 years maybe just to see how much i cna develop him, then sell for mammoth profit, considering i managed to get him on a free. mitrovic is at bayern munich and trhey want 32million for him, cerri has devloped brilliantly too, although hes a target man (not really my kind of striker). Real Madrid also bid 20.5mill for sergi roberto who has become a best in this game, managed to develop him amazingly, another tempting offer but im holding out for 25-30.

Personally i would say sell, 50 mill is alot of money, alot! you allready have other quality strikers at the club so the money could be invested nicely in the club, better facilities and Shaw and a quality CB :)

View attachment 446522

Sad to see him go, wouldve loved to see just how good he can really get, but this is the end of the road! haha Maybe in another save where i dont need the money lol

Listen up i had the same dilemma in my Dortmund save from the day 1 i got offered 60m for lewandowski ...
And I mean 60m from day1 of my save (plus another 20m i got as transfer budget, so around 80m totally !!) to sell one of top3 strikers in the game with an exchange of reorganizing and strengthening my whole team with that money !

Any player can be replaced sooner or later trust me.
You already got quality stikers, And if those money help for restructuring other areas of your team that are weak or give you more depth do it without second thoughts.

I know you are thinking: "Werner might become a monster striker in couple of years etc etc" but 1 player won't win you big games/trophies and Werner is not even in top 10 strikers ingame the first 3-4 years ..

On the contrary your whole team will win you those especially if they are all wonderkids and well developed.
That's what I like to do too in my save and if i hadn't sold lewa from the start i wouldn't be able to win eveything (including CL) from season 1!

Imagine half first season i had only abumeyang as starter ST that you are not even close calling him a "world class striker" (and Zivcovic as sub at the age of 16).
None else ..
i only bought Mitrovic in January 2014 to help me win everything at the end of that season..

So for me do it if the benefits of this transfer are more than just keeping 1 quality striker among 2-3 others while struggling in other areas of your team !
;)

Ps: I saw you 've been using JK v2 tactic.
How is your testing experience of it ?
I use JK v1 in 14.1.4 patch but still works fine for me..(rotating this tactic with another great one i found)
Is JK V2 working better for you than v1?

Last edited:
Well 60M is alot! + you could always buy him back sometime :)

haha i wa thinking the same think, theyll probably never play him, ruin him and then ill buy him back for 20mill! haha well see though!

Listen up i had the same dilemma in my Dortmund save from the day 1 i got offered 60m for lewandowski ...
And I mean 60m from day1 of my save (plus another 20m i got as transfer budget, so around 80m totally !!) to sell one of top3 strikers in the game with an exchange of reorganizing and strengthening my whole team with that money !

Any player can be replaced sooner or later trust me.
You already got quality stikers, And if those money help for restructuring other areas of your team that are weak or give you more depth do it without second thoughts.

I know you are thinking: "Werner might become a monster striker in couple of years etc etc" but 1 player won't win you big games/trophies and Werner is not even in top 10 strikers ingame the first 3-4 years ..

On the contrary your whole team will win you those especially if they are all wonderkids and well developed.
That's what I like to do too in my save and if i hadn't sold lewa from the start i wouldn't be able to win eveything (including CL) from season 1!

Imagine half first season i had only abumeyang as starter ST that you are not even close calling him a "world class striker" (and Zivcovic as sub at the age of 16).
None else ..
i only bought Mitrovic in January 2014 to help me win everything at the end of that season..

So for me do it if the benefits of this transfer are more than just keeping 1 quality striker among 2-3 others while struggling in other areas of your team !
;)

Ps: I saw you 've been using JK v2 tactic.
How is your testing experience of it ?
I use JK v1 in 14.1.4 patch but still works fine for me..(rotating this tactic with another great one i found)
Is JK V2 working better for you than v1?

wow thanks for that! yeah i was thinking about that too, i let him go in the end, gunna keep a close eye on him and see how he develops! but youre right, i managed to use that money to strengthen my team and its looking so much stronger! After finishing 11th last season i was hoping for a top half finish, but with this squad im hoping for a top 7, and maybe europa league football! I Used a good chunk of the 60mill on luke shaw, i couldve had him for 25mill but kept holding out for a lower price then hiddink left southampton, in came AVB and he wouldnt accept anything less that 30mill! so half my budget went towards shaw, i managed to get Depay for a bargain 4.2 mill! One year left on his contract i think thats why maybe, and then kyriakos papadopoulos for only 4.5! i dont know why so cheap, beginning of summer they were asking for 14mill then it just dropped. so yeah, managed to get 3 quality players in and still have 10mill of that 60 left to go towards the bank balance and boost finances! My squad is a bit bloated now in the midfield department, and i dont know what to do. Somebody is bound to get upset, i picked up rafinha from barca on a free but regret it now as it was not needed. But he was free, so harm done.

Yeah ive been using it, its been good. My first two seasons it didnt work for me at all tbh, but maybe coz i didnt quite have the players to utilise it to the max, but last season it was very good. I think theyre both pretty similar, but this tactic leaks goals like crazy! I conceded 70 goals last season and scored 66 in the league so that says something. Whats this other great one youve found?

wow thanks for that!......Whats this other great one youve found?
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=149429 mate.
But you need to have really good attacking CWB (Shaw will do the job on the left on the right AWB i use Corchia) and also balanced midfielders( = good on both defence and attack, like Verratti or gundogan for example).
CWB are the core for it to work!
This is by far the best tactic i have used and most important for me with B e a u t i f u l football played ...
Test it and read whole thread there as it will clarify many question you might have too.
Cheers. :)

Last edited:
I bought Werner in first year and played him a lot in first team at Chelsea, he scored and assisted a lot for me, developed very well, but still couldn't reject a 45M bid, I know he's young and can develop into one of the best players on the game (he has -10PA) but even at Chelsea where I have enough money, I sold him for 45M. Got him for 7M. I usully find cheap Regen strikers at young age anyway. My main striker remains Lukaku so I could easily afford letting him go, you seem to have good striking options, he isn't performing exceptionally either, I'd say let him go.

LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4 mate.
But you need to have really good attacking CWB (Shaw will do the job on the left on the right AWB i use Corchia) and also balanced midfielders( = good on both defence and attack, like Verratti or gundogan for example).
This is by far the best tactic i have used and most important for me with B e a u t i f u l football played ...
Test it and read whole thread there as it will clarify many question you might have too.

ill check it out! ive got corchia and shaw in my team so that is perfect! very balanced midfielders too, so looks like it could work for me! Ill give it a go

LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4 mate.

just realised thers no amc! and i have the likes of james rodriguez, kevin de bruyne, ravel morrison, trindade vilhena, they wouldnt get a game ever! maybe i could play it as an away tactic? hmm

just realised thers no amc! and i have the likes of james rodriguez, kevin de bruyne, ravel morrison, trindade vilhena, they wouldnt get a game ever! maybe i could play it as an away tactic? hmm
Wouldn't be a bad idea!!

Well i kept my AMCs because i rotate this tactic with JK tactic once in while..So its up to you.
Btw whats your experience with JK tactic v2?

Well i kept my AMCs because i rotate this tactic with JK tactic once in while..So its up to you.
Btw whats your experience with JK tactic v2?

its very good but im conceding faar far too many goals. A defence with balanta rugani corchia faraoni, shouldnt be conceding 70 goals a season. This yeah i have shaw papadopolous rugani balancta and corchis, faraoni so ill see how it goes this year!

its very good but im conceding faar far too many goals. A defence with balanta rugani corchia faraoni, shouldnt be conceding 70 goals a season. This yeah i have shaw papadopolous rugani balancta and corchis, faraoni so ill see how it goes this year!
Maybe use a mix of it alongside the one i show you above.
At least that's what i do with great success and to cause confusion to AI so it can't adjust to my "unique" tactic heh.
Good luck on your save and enjoy ;)