rickypp7

Reaction score
i am Tottenham Hotspur and i want to sign him got the money but hes not interested i dont know what im doing yet i got the game today so im still new to FM15 the only reason why i see him not wanting to sign is no champions league football please help if you got any tips its says i can speak with him to persuade him to join if anyone got any tips please tell me if it dosent work ill get depay but since Reus is my fav player in real life i really want him thank you and tell me any tips/bargains aswell

Well you can try to offer him alot of cash if he wants to start negotiations, even tho he is fairly loyal player so might be hard to sign with Tottenham.
As in other players you can browse the forum there is alot of good bargain players il name several.
Balanta he is a beast not that expensive (6-7Mil] *Dont give loan back because he wont accept it.
Lucas Romero aswell pure beast after a season will get offers around 30-40Mil if you play him [6-7Mil]
Dorin Rotariu needs some development but after like 2 seasons will be worth ALOT.
Gaston Gil Romero same as lucas pure beast [4Mil] Take note club wants to loan him back for a season really often.ž
Munir Release clause around 11Mil, not much to say wonderkid who is beast already.
Andrija Zivkovic, Ante Coric, tielemans [only -10 player as far as i know], odengaard, Pavel Saviskiy [30k] bargain!

Ive honestly got better results from Reus than from Depay.

Reus prefers CL football, so if you cant sign him first season try the start of the second when you have a CL spot.