RGerrard90

Reaction score
My steam client just updated itself and i tried opening FM after that and an error message come up. 'Code error 83'. Anyone have the same problem or help me? Need to beat Bristol City!!! Advice on that would be fine too. Btw, I'm was using 10.2 when the steam client updated.

Not happened to me,re-install it,i think you'd keep your save files,not sure though! :p

save the file on ur desktop then move it back then re-install it

I googled some solution to that and one of it said to go to C:\Program files\Steam and to change the 'ClientRegistry.blob' to 'ClientRegistryOld.blob' and for a moment it worked. Steam was downloading the client update but when i tried opening FM again, the same message appeared. 'Error code 83'
Help..........

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:16 AM ----------

Just an update if anyone is following this thread. So i tried un-installing and re-installing steam and fm10 as well but it still isn't working. I updated my windows update, scanned for any viruses but stil ain't working. If anyone has a solution i would certainly be indebted to you. **** steam