veale001

Reaction score
So I just sold top scorer Marko Gabbiadini due to a clause in his contract :)'() and now have 25 million to spend on a striker for the upcoming season. I think I might be in Europa League (I finished 6th but no info on the competition) and need someone who doesn't need to grow. Cheers

Gab Barbosa,Malcon,Carlos,Avdijaj,Munir ,Dybala are the best options...personnaly i would go for...you know...Barbosa !:)

Do you not have Charlie Austin? Which teams got relegated? Look at Ings,Rhodes,Sakho(West Ham), James Wilson

Sold Austin for 2 reasons, he scored 5 goals in about 27 games and he wanted to leave.

I agree with Barca4Eva, if Barbosa is too expensive I'd go with either Dybala or Zaza.

M.Sow always seems tobang goals in when Prem teams sign him.

Got Ben Yedder and in 8 games he has 9 goals! I needed an instant impact so didn't go for Barbosa otherwise I would have

Which role as striker? There are several, check Fierro, Immobile, Mattia Destro, Zaza too (maybe expensive this one). Belotti, Dybala (lesser finalization)

How about Vargas? I am still in December 2014 and he has incredibly scored 12 goals! Austin is disappointing as you said. He was one of the reasons I chose QPR but sad to say I may offload him in the future. Dybala and Zaza are awesome in my other saves. Snap them up! Dont forget Alcacer has 12ml release clause

Belfodi from Parma and Finnobason from Soceidad are worth tracking too

Im Aston Villa ad in December Vargas has like 13 goals already the **** scored 3 Vs me ha sure you can sign him on a free. How about Jordan Rhodes?