j1988

Reaction score
Right so any help would be much appreciated...

My problem is before a match I will select my team and for an example I play a Deep Lying Forward (Rooney) and Advance Forward (Hernandez). Then during the match without me doing anything they will have swapped around i.e. Deep Lying Forward (Hernandez) and Advance Forward (Rooney). Then I will go into Tactics mid-game and swap them back around and hit confirm changes. The game will continue, the 'Making Tactical Changes...' will appear at the bottom, I will give it a few minutes go back into Tactics and nothing has changed i.e. it still is set as Deep Lying Forward (Hernandez) and Advance Forward (Rooney). No matter how many times I go into it mid-game and swap them around, hit confirm and let it make the changes if I then go back in to check it still hasnt changed! So frustrating!

Have you clicked on the button which sets it as the main tactic before the game? i.e. 4-4-2 formation, Rooney and Hernández, and it is highlighted in the left-hand side as the main formation to use? It will switch back to the original formation if you've not done this.

It's probably because they are set to swap position. Go into Tactics ( preface), click on one of them and then click Advanced setting and have a look.