HELP! There must be some obvious answer....

dmacias37206

Reaction score
But I can't figure it out. I picked up a player who put me over the salary cap, with the idea that I would just let another player go by leaving him unregistered, which would get me back under the salary cap. But the game will not let me do that. No matter who I leave unregistered, a pop up screen just tells me that I need to be under my salary cap and will not let me move on. I'm completely stuck. I am in 2017 with a team that is dominant, I have emotional investment in, and I don't want to just abandoned this game. Does anyone have ANY ideas about how to move past this screen?

yeah, if holiday doesn't work, you can resign, and then add a new manager with the exact same name.

Holy ****. I started a new game with a new team in the mean time and now my old saved game file seems to have just disappeared. Did a search on the computer and all my old saved games seem to be gone, except for the new one. Any ideas on that? Either this game is ******* me off, or I'm ******* myself off. I'm hoping for the latter because I love this game, and I'm already quite used to self loathing.

I have never heard of a game jut deleting files on its own. Are you sure that Doc/SI/FM13/Games is only containing one file ?

Last edited: