Mato1990

Reaction score
This is screenshot of my tactic View attachment 263818
And here is questions for things that I would improve and questions that i want to know.
1.First thing that I want to improve is my pressing game, when they lose ball i want them to immediatly chase ball to win it back.
2.What I whant to know if I play deeper deffensive line will my attacker will have more space to run for trough balls.
3. Will deeper line and agressive presing work together, if will how to make that.
And Some sugestion for new players..

1) pressing/zonal (you can even change the PI's to close down whole field)
2) yes he would as playing a deeper line invites the opp into your half having them commit players, PPMs will play a big part in this though and your passing directness (distance) ie: direct and not short...
3) yeah it will, that aggressive mentality will work regardless, however, it is best used with a high defensive line!

my suggestions for tactic changes:

1) change wingers to IF's attack
2) change AMC role from Treq to Attacking/Ap mid
3) fluid and control
4) RVP role from poacher to CF-Attack or Advanced forward
5) the CM's change to DLP and BWM or two BWM's as you do not need another attacking mid pushing up if you have an AMC, rather have a flat central mid line which adds extra cover to defenders (set to man mark to help track opp players out wide) and allows the amc/if's and striker to attack!
6) I would take off TM as well!
7) I would play higher line, 16-18 and leave the tempo/width as is (this will change though when you make changes mentioned above, it will be a little slower and narrower which is good)

dont use a playmaker, especially not Park!

Mandanda

Alex Sandro/Aymen Abedenour/Kurt Zouma/Mamdaou Sakho/Nicolas N'Kolou/Salvatore Bochetti/Bonucci

Javi Martinez/Romulo/Jucilei/Isco/Alan Dzagove/Gotze/Kagawa/Hulk/James Rodriguez/

Seydou Doumbia/Vagner Love/Damiao

Yea it is, I change almost everything and they play much beter, only thing that I did not change is poacher role and I thinking to buy Damiao or Cavani wich one is beter for you as poacher..

Yea it is, I change almost everything and they play much beter, only thing that I did not change is poacher role and I thinking to buy Damiao or Cavani wich one is beter for you as poacher..

neither of these are poachers though, but Cavani is the better player...

Who do you sugest for poacher

both of the players will work as poachers, so will RVP, but they are more CF-A and RVP is more of a DLF-A

I would use Cavani and retrain RVP to play AMR! :) thats what I would do

1) pressing/zonal (you can even change the PI's to close down whole field)
2) yes he would as playing a deeper line invites the opp into your half having them commit players, PPMs will play a big part in this though and your passing directness (distance) ie: direct and not short...
3) yeah it will, that aggressive mentality will work regardless, however, it is best used with a high defensive line!

my suggestions for tactic changes:

1) change wingers to IF's attack
2) change AMC role from Treq to Attacking/Ap mid
3) fluid and control
4) RVP role from poacher to CF-Attack or Advanced forward
5) the CM's change to DLP and BWM or two BWM's as you do not need another attacking mid pushing up if you have an AMC, rather have a flat central mid line which adds extra cover to defenders (set to man mark to help track opp players out wide) and allows the amc/if's and striker to attack!
6) I would take off TM as well!
7) I would play higher line, 16-18 and leave the tempo/width as is (this will change though when you make changes mentioned above, it will be a little slower and narrower which is good)

dont use a playmaker, especially not Park!

Mandanda

Alex Sandro/Aymen Abedenour/Kurt Zouma/Mamdaou Sakho/Nicolas N'Kolou/Salvatore Bochetti/Bonucci

Javi Martinez/Romulo/Jucilei/Isco/Alan Dzagove/Gotze/Kagawa/Hulk/James Rodriguez/

Seydou Doumbia/Vagner Love/Damiao

Do you play inside forwards cutting iin on attack or move into channels