dimau79

Reaction score
Guys I want to manage Ural, a Russian team. Currently I am managing West Brom but I want to leave and go to Ural. Even though I am far better than the other candidates they do not choose me. I am willing to use the editor and anything else to join them. What would you suggest me to do? I do not want to add another manager to the team, I just want to move directly to Ural.
By telling using the editor I mean things such as making me a favorite personnel in Ural or sending the other candidates to other teams as managers. However nothing works. Please tell me what to do

The problem is most likely the compensation fee. Best would be to resign from West Brom and then apply.

Could be an issue with your adaptability rating.

What's your reputation in game?

thanks but i've already tried this.
It would have helped if you said that in the beginning. ;)

Then just make as many promises as you can (should be 3 or 4) and maybe even ask for lower transfer and/or wage budgets. And be unemployed. It's just the best chance of getting it.

i already had the interview. my adaptability is somewhere 13. i added the russian nationality as well but didnt help. anyway thanks but i finally did it using the editor, even though i didnt want to but it was the only way