Reaction score
Hey all

Im trying to sign pastore from palermo. I offered 24 million up front and another 20 million after 30 league appereances. They accepted. His agent fee and his signing on fee come out to 4.4 million a piece. His wages are 6 million.

My transfer budget is 35 million. My wages is 91 out of 94 million but i sold felipe melo so now i can afford pastores wage. The upfront fee plus 4.4 plus 4.4 is less than 35 million so I dont understand why the transfer wont go through. It keeps saying i dont have the funds.

I have used the money after league apperances options before like this to get dzeko last season since I could not afford him outright but that was after 40 league appearances.

Any ideas/help on how to get pastore to sign??

try and edit the budget and increase the transfer side??

try and edit the budget and increase the transfer side??

I did that. Its maxed at 35 million for transfer and my wage is set to 94 million this way

I sold melo so I have 6.5 million available now in wages. Pastore is 24 million upfront with 4.4 million apiece for agent fee and player sign fee which all added is less than 35 million. And i now have room for his wages too but it still wont let me. Makes no sense cuz all the numbers work.

The slider trick from fm 10 does not work anymore i believe right?

I did put 24 million for after 30 league appearences so maybe the game is hung up and thinks that plus 20 million is the fee but that makes no sense because i had done this before and it worked. Difference was it was after 40 games not 30??? im reloading the game and trouble shooting different ideas. Im not quite sure how all the transfer stuff works.

even if you pay after 40months whatever, they will still take a cut from it that why perhaps you cant afford it, why dont you cancel it and send a different offer, which u can afford, you will still have time as even if its transfer deadline, the games becmoes slower for you to finish off transfers, i think??

got it to go through apparently if u select to give money like i did after league appearances. If the number is 30 or less it wont work since the fee is above my transfer budget. Ie 24 plus 20 is more than 35.

if i change the condition to 50 or 40 league appearances and keep same amounts it all works out.

One idea why this is true is that with 30 or less league appearances that clause can be activated in that season so the 24 million would be paid in that year hence it is factored into your current transfer budget. If you select 4o or 50 league appearances that cannot be activated that season therefore it counts the 24 million into next seasons budget.
(this also explains why i don't get as much money the next season) because i activate this clause the following year. This allows me to buy players now on cash i will potentially have later.

Hope this makes sense.