Help urgently needed with getting me a feeder club

barcelonic

Reaction score
I've been using this guide... Choosing your own Feeder Club: An Investigation

But its not good enough. I have submitted over 13 requests for a feeder club from the board and have only had ONE accepted! I've tried both selecting my own based on that guide plus leaving it to them to decide but I am 5 seasons in with a complete club except for I really need one or two more feeders to loan my youngsters and they have been saying yes for 5 years but will not approve or find anyone ever. Worked only once when i got Wycombe (i'm liverpool)

Does anyone know of a tried and tested way around this?
I have FMRTE and don't mind using it but i really am at that point where i doubt ill ever be able to get one - what can i do?

Any help most appreciated, thanks :) :)

What I decide to do now is look at clubs with similar rep to me and check their feeders. I'm Sociedad and I'm just below Barca and Real in rep after 8 seasons and so I checked their feeders which included Standard and Anderlecht. Thus I checked to a top Belgian team that was free from a parent - Club Brugge at the time. Voila; successful link. I had major problems before also but this brings me a high success rate apart from in merchandising links, never seem to get those :(

thanks man i gotta wait now a few months but i'll give that a try.
i've given up trying to get an engish club anyways. i tried VVV in Holland and Tenerife and stuff but no joy - yours is a good idea tho man thanks :)