Help Wanted - Activating the Scottish Highland and Lowland Leagues

Reaction score
Hey guys, need a bit of help or for someone to do a release for this.

Basically after some fiddling about with the advanced editor trying to put in the Scottish Highland-Lowland Leagues I've decided I have no idea how to work it so it will be playable with the playoff into the Scottish League 2. I would really like some advice on doing this or even for someone to take this upon themselves to do an Additional Leagues file for them.

By the looks of it, it may even be possible to have the league playable with the playoff starting from Season 2014-2015 so that the first season there is no playoff between them and League 2. Unfortunately, I just don't have a clue how to do this. Would anyone be willing to do it and release it?

The leagues are there but inactive, I thought it would be as simple as a tick box to make them active but none of the rules/playoffs were there when I done that and this stuff is far too complex for me to understand and edit at the moment.

Last edited:
Little update here. I have activated and set the rules up in just the basic editor to see if the playoff will happen in the second season just doing it the basic editing way (by making the leagues playable and adding league league sorting rules and number of rounds and a small amount of prize money for 1st and 2nd place in each) The playoff doesn't happen in the first season doing it this way(which is the way i wanted it anyway).

Started a new game and went on holiday for season 1 to see if it will happen in season 2.

Another Update. Looking promising on 2nd season now and it says in Scottish League 2 Bottom team qualifies for relegation playoff. No change in Highland or Lowland Leagues rules though. Forwarding season to when it should happen now to see if it goes ahead.

Right playoff happened, seems to be that its the club with the Highest points out of the 1st play Highland or 1st place Lowland plays the lowest placed team in league 2 which is unfair because they play different amounts of games. Highland play 34 each and Lowland play 33 each. so chances are it will always be a highland team versus the league two team unless a lowland team have a remarkable record.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this in the Advanced Editor?

Looking to make it:

Round 1: 1st place Lowland vs 1st place Highland
Final: Winner of Round 1 vs Lowest place League 2

Think I may have figured it out... Testing the rules now

Edit: Didn't work cant load bottom three divisions, ahh well back to retails leagues now

Last edited:
Might have been over-complicating things for myself trying something new. If it works i'll release it :p

Again it didn't work >.>

This time I activated the leagues added a promotion playoff between 1st place lowland and 1st place highland hoping the winner would play last place in league 2 for the relegation-promotion clash. This didn't work >.> Instead the bottom place league 2 played 2nd placed lowland league with no reason :S

Think I have it sorted! Away to run through two seasons on holiday to test it properly

i manage to get it working but from 2014/2015 only lot harder than the last one