Snowhill

Reaction score
I am new to FM2010. I am 73 years old and I have begun with Weston-Super-Mare in the Blue Square South. I have no money to buy players so I am looking for decent part time players out of contract that I can bring in free to strengthen the team. I am tipped for relegation and players that I try to sign are not interested in playing for me.. I try to bring in players on loan that the lending team don't require me paying wages as I do not have a lot of money for wages.. Again the players I approach are not interested in joining... I also have a problem that the club is being taken over and and there is now a ban on any transfers. Am I in a no win situation? Pardon the pun.
I have set myself as professional footballer in the set up..
I am playing with a large database to give me more players. Has anyone any tips or ideas on how to strengthen my team? I am playing 4-1-3-2 at home and 4-5-1 away. I want to play an attacking game

look to get a parent club and get some young loaned players, also look at josh falkingham and wesley foderingham, you can get them on the free if you put 50% sell on clause, jack payne would also help your midfeild and you get him on loan from gillingham. Hope this helped :D