Help wanted with creating a tactic

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

icetorres

Nov 9, 2010
I have been playing this game for donkeys years and have used many wonderful tactics created so many great tacticans on here.

However the time has come where i would like to create my own except i just dont know what to do.

i would like to play 3-5-2, or more specifically 3-2-2-1-2

3 defenders, 2 wingbacks 2 central mid, 1 att mid and 2 strikers.

like what brendan rodgers is playing now with liverpool.

I have tried an attacking fluid strategy, with both default and direct passing. I think default actually works best. i could list everything i have tried but i guess i would like to know where would be a good place to start with this tactic.?

i Have played the defenders as cd with the one in the middle as ld.
the 2 central mids as box to box and the strikers in avariety of different roles.

The defensive line-tempo and width im just unsure off. iUnderstand what they do but not so how to get to function the way i would like.

Any help would be appreciated.

icetorres

Nov 9, 2010
thanks ill give it a try :), i have made change to nezzas 3-3-1 tactic which is going pretty well.