Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a database for a new Great British League system, 5 league system, with Irish, Northern Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and obviously English teams. Sorted into leagues by reputation, and to have a few of each nation in each level. The one problem I have is setting TV money, I would like each team to receive a lump sum around 25 million, and for prize money to be around 35 million for 1st place and then being reduced for each position down the table. I actually have the prize money setup the way I want it to be, I just don't know how to make it apply in game. So if somebody has a guide on how to do this, I would love to see or hear it. Or if anybody would like to make it happen for me I can upload the file, I just don't know what website to use.

I dont get what the issue is, if you already have it set up in game? The prize money is set up in the advanced editor as part of the nation rules for the leagues you have created,

I dont get what the issue is, if you already have it set up in game? The prize money is set up in the advanced editor as part of the nation rules for the leagues you have created,

It's five brand new leagues, I ran all the test it worked out fine, but when I started a save, and simulated through to the end of the first season, I took over as manager of Man United the team that came 1st and they only received prize money for the Champs League. Same thign with the teams in the Second tier, they didn't receive any prize money all season.

Is the prize money listed in the league rules page?