tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
I want my wings help fullback in cap space for the band to defend, and attack the fullback, are a dagger by the band, that is, full attack by the band

Please Suggestions and Tactics

UNDERSTAND ME?
what happens I use google translator to understand a problem

Last edited:
As I make my ends help the side, when to defend and attack when daggers are my side for the band? And what positions and instructions should be?

Please Suggestions and Tactics

Are you using google translate, because I dont understand what you mean ?--(my ends help the side.../../when daggers are my side for the band)

Again: If you want a tactic, use the subforum

Are you using google translate, because I dont understand what you mean ?--(my ends help the side.../../when daggers are my side for the band)

Again: If you want a tactic, use the subforum

If I use Google translator, do not understand what the subforum???

What I mean is that if there are ways that my end, help the side, they have to defend, as they have to attack, my sides are very helpful. I knew explain

If I use Google translator, do not understand what the subforum???

What I mean is that if there are ways that my end, help the side, they have to defend, as they have to attack, my sides are very helpful. I knew explain

Sorry. You cant use google translate. It does not work. We dont understand.

Even if I would understand your question, you would not understand my answer when you have used this **** toole to translate the answer. I am afraid that this wont lead anywhere.

Do you have a forum in your country where you can ask the question ?

Last edited:
Ouch. If you speak French or Spanish send me a private message and I will try and translate for you.

If you speak german send me a messegge and i will translate. Wenn du deutsch bist dan schick mir deiner frage und ich wurde es ubersetzen.

Sorry. You cant use google translate. It does not work. We dont understand.

Even if I would understand your question, you would not understand my answer when you have used this **** toole to translate the answer. I am afraid that this wont lead anywhere.

Do you have a forum in your country where you can ask the question ?

I'm Venezuelan, brother, and I've uploaded 3 tactics I've done thousands of questions with google translator, and finally all understand me, and you have answered me several questions, then. And besides this is practically the world forum for FM and people of France, Italy, argentian, etc. that have uploaded your tactics and had no problem.

I will send a picture to get me

View attachment 250721
(To understand better "do not have to be obligatory this tactic, this is so you have the idea, of what I want to explain)

that instructions would serve him, and what tactics would be good to do that?

how make the 7 down to help the 5,namely, the double coverage, defense and in attack, the 5 is my element of surprise
understand

Last edited:
I'm Venezuelan, brother, and I've uploaded 3 tactics I've done thousands of questions with google translator, and finally all understand me, and you have answered me several questions, then. And besides this is practically the world forum for FM and people of France, Italy, argentian, etc. that have uploaded your tactics and had no problem.

I will send a picture to get me

View attachment 250721

how make the 7 down to help the 5,namely, the double coverage, defense and in attack, the 5 is my element of surprise
understand

This time I do understand, but if you look back at your first posts, its basically just nonsense :D

On Topic:

In this years edition, there is simply not possible to use the pure TC settings to get the wingers to track back. YOu would have to set them on a defensive mentality along with specific man marking so that they follow the opponents fullbacks and track back. These players would also have to have good work rate and be motivated. Late in games, they would also have to have high determination to actually carry out these orders

If you want more infomation, send a message to mccollio09. He speaks spanish apparently. I can speak some, but not enough to help you in detail. And in reply, you defend when the dagger belongs to the band, but not when the badger sleeps in a tree. I still have no idea what this thread is about!

Last edited:
This time I do understand, but if you look back at your first posts, its basically just nonsense :D

On Topic:

In this years edition, there is simply not possible to use the pure TC settings to get the wingers to track back. YOu would have to set them on a defensive mentality along with specific man marking so that they follow the opponents fullbacks and track back. These players would also have to have good work rate and be motivated. Late in games, they would also have to have high determination to actually carry out these orders

Thanks, I could understand for upcoming Sometimes I do more specific, and as I do that all 5 are daggers in attack, that is, that by attacking them causing me more variants, that are destabilizing players?

I think i will try and translate for you.
[FONT=&#23435]
g.gif
[/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]​

Thanks, I could understand for upcoming Sometimes I do more specific, and as I do that all 5 are daggers in attack, that is, that by attacking them causing me more variants, that are destabilizing players?

I am sorry, I dont understand. Do you mean that you sometimes tweak the specific/individuall settings to make the fullbacks "bomb forward and joint the attack" ("= daggers " ?), giving you more attakcing options but it also makes you weak defensivly. Is this what you want help next with ?

I am sorry, I dont understand. Do you mean that you sometimes tweak the specific/individuall settings to make the fullbacks "bomb forward and joint the attack" ("= daggers " ?), giving you more attakcing options but it also makes you weak defensivly. Is this what you want help next with ?

I want my fullback, are a very versatile players to help me much to attack by the band
Understand?

the term "dagger" is like saying it is a knife by a band, understand?