Mikew

Reaction score
Just been promoted, so obviously dont have a great team for the premiership. I've been using 4-5-1 for a while so my team is very comfortable with it, just want some help tweaking the advanced options, and other little bits that may help with counter attacking. Also help with what my actual players should be played as, Anchor man and so on.I do use 2 anchors atm, but may change that.
Thanks.

Just been promoted, so obviously dont have a great team for the premiership. I've been using 4-5-1 for a while so my team is very comfortable with it, just want some help tweaking the advanced options, and other little bits that may help with counter attacking. Also help with what my actual players should be played as, Anchor man and so on.I do use 2 anchors atm, but may change that.
Thanks.

As you are an underdog I would probably play a very cautious approach, perhaps defensive but with a more pushed up d-line (close down more). When seing that the opponent has big gaps in their formtaion when they attack you, I would switch to Counter, playing more direct and get the ball forward.

As for the bold part, its totally impossibly to say as we dont know who these actualll players are ( and not the team, the year you are in etc)