Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrend77

Reaction score
So I made LS10 kits for my Harchester United save, and for some reason I can't get the home kit to show up. My config.xml file is right (to my knowledge) and I have the png in the right place, but it just shows the default kit for the home kit (similar to the Arsenal/Portsmouth bug, which I have the fix for).

homekitbug.jpg

This is what my config.xml file looks like:

<record from="harchesteraway" to="graphics/pictures/team/151988/kits/away"/>
<record from="harchesterhome" to="graphics/pictures/team/151988/kits/home"/>
<record from="harchesterthird" to="graphics/pictures/team/151988/kits/third"/>

Last edited:
add /2009 to the end of the config

<record from="harchesterhome" to="graphics/pictures/team/151988/kits/home/2009"/>

So I'm having another issue now. I'm trying to get the kits to show for my new club I made but I can't get them to show at all. For some reason the editor shows my unique ID as 98006029 and when I check "Show Unique IDs" in FM, it shows it as 2062002128.

error2h.jpg

I've tried the xml file with both id's (with and without /2009) and neither works. Help!!

Maybe save the editor data and load it again. I had the same problem before and then it fixed itself.

Had the same issue with a fantasy club. I wish I knew what to tell you, when I figure it out I'll tell you what I did. And if you get it fixed let me know.

I finally got it. Not sure what I did though. I used the ID from in-game and put /2009 on all 3 kits and it worked this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.